Thursday, August 9, 2012

Superhero Classroom Theme....and a freebie!

Hey Bloggy friends! 

I'm getting sleepy so I'm going to keep this short and sweet! 

A super sweet co-worker (and amazing friend!) of ours switched grade levels this year and is moving up from first to third grade. She didn't want to stick with her same theme, so she switched to superheroes! Our school mascot is actually a Superhero, so it was perfect!  Anyways, after searching the Internet and teaching supply stores, we came up short on "cute" superhero classroom decor, so I let my creative juices flow! I haven't made toooooo much Superhero themed stuff, but so far I've made a few different alphabet lines, schedule cards, and my newest creation, and today's freebie - Classroom Rules! You can check out  our TPT store for any of these items you might be interested in! 








Nighty Night! 
xoxo, 
Angie 

10 comments:

  1. I just did a superhero theme class. A lot of cricut and a lot of card stock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly how that feels! I need to stop finding ideas online! :-)

      Delete
  2. I have been looking EVERYWHERE for superhero theme stuff! I just happened upon your blog from another blog! Make more stuff please!!! I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie,

      I'm so glad you're enjoying the things you found on our blog! Thanks for coming on over! Let me know what things in particular you are looking for, or would like to see! I would be happy to start working on some more Superhero things!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I just stumbled across your blog, and am your newest follower. Check out my superhero themed things too!

    Mrs.D Reading with Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get the supper hero's from? I'd like to use them to make some worksheets. Love what you have done so far! Adorable! The kids are going to be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I just adore your blog post! So happy I found you and excited to be a new follower!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much this is for our homeschool "classroom"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make a conscious effort to surround yourself with positive, Click Here


    ReplyDelete